Saturday, February 24, 2007

Introducing myself

Dear Urban Environments Course Participants,

Mr Tidball has invited me to join in the Urban Environments 07 blog. I have looked over your comments and it looks as if you are doing some good thinking about cities and natural resources.

As chair of the Department of Natural Resources, I am very interested in your thoughts about ways our Department should be addressing urban natural resources issues. You are welcome to email me (mek2) or perhaps talk with Mr Tidball if you want to share thoughts as a class. I very much appreciate Mr Tidball assuming leadership on urban issues in Natural Resources by teaching this course, as well as your active participation in the class and in the ASB service-learning component.

I am hoping to join you for the Monday of spring break in NYC, and I will be talking with you about community gardens and Garden Mosaics on March 6. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Marianne Krasny

No comments: