Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring Break Trip

Reflections in Central Park: 3/20/07

I've enjoyed the trip so far. I really liked hearing about Green Thumb yesterday. It is interesting to know how they got started, what they do, and what problems they have faced and are facing now. Today we wandered Central Park. I really like walking/wandering through places around Manhattan, especially the parks. I feel like I've taken a bunch of good pictures, and that makes me happy, but I am not sure if any of them will be really good for my project. I hope that in the next couple days we will go to more parks and places that I can get good pictures of art in parks and gardens. I don't like that my computer is being stupid and so I will have to go through the pics on the camera and delete the bad ones before seeing them on the computer. That never works out well, but I have taken SO MANY pictures that it is necessary.

I will post some pictures later on, but I have to go through and organize them first.

No comments: